My name is Hannah Raftery. Last year for my 12th birthday I did something different with the gifts I would receive from my party. I've always enjoyed helping others. I decided for my 12th birthday party, instead of getting gifts for myself, I would donate them all to Harvest Home, a local women and children's shelter. I was so excited to receive about 40 gifts to donate, I thought I could help even more kids if I started a charity and collected gifts throughout the year. So, Hannah's Birthday Closet was born!

There are many different ways you can help! It's easy!!

1) Select one or more gifts you receive for your birthday and donate them.
2) Make a monetary donation and we will select a gift for you.
3) Have a friend or family member select a gift to be donated.

Donations may be sent to:

Hannah's Birthday Closet
8075 Augusta Lane
Sagamore Hills, Ohio 44067

Thursday, January 31, 2013

You can host a giving party, too!!

Below is a copy of the invitation to Hannah's birthday.  Over 18 girls came to the party and more than 40 gifts were collected for the Harvest Home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment